Homemade Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
If you're looking for a simple way to recognize your colleagues with chocolate marble cheesecake, this recipe is excellent! It requires hardly 11 ingredients and is exceedingly straightforward to make.
Here on website, we clearly show how to make chocolate marble cheesecake using ingredients with which you probably already had in your kitchen.
You do not need to go anywhere to enjoy these delightful chocolate marble cheesecake. They were also easy to prepare at home!😋🥰
By: Eat better food team
Ratings : 4.3 ⭐ from 987 votes
Website : eatbetterfood.co
- For the base:
- 150 g gluten and dairy free digestive biscuits
- 60 g dairy free spread, melted
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 40 g dairy free dark chocolate
- 2 eggs, separated
- 75 g caster sugar
- 250 g dairy free cream cheese
- For decorating:
- grated dairy free chocolate
- selection of berries
The aforementioned ingredients are available at conventional markets, minimarts, and supermarkets.
Here's a complete guide to serve chocolate marble cheesecake easily, fail-safe and definitely delicious. Here is how you achieve it.
- Line a 6″ baking tin with greaseproof paper Crush the biscuits into small crumbs and mix in the melted dairy free spread Press into the baking tin and chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks Add in one tablespoon of the caster sugar and whisk until it forms stiff peaks
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese, remaining sugar and egg yolks Fold the egg white into the cream cheese mix but don’t over mix it Remove a third of the mixture and stir the melted chocolate into it
- Pour the plain mix over the biscuit base Drop tablespoons of the chocolate mix on top and then swirl with a knife to marble Bake for 45 minutes
- Allow to cool in the tin Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours Remove from the tin and serve with grated chocolate and berries
So, that's it for this special recipe for chocolate marble cheesecake.
We really thanks for your time. I'm sure you'll try and make this at home. There will be more interesting recipes you can make at home.
Don't forget to bookmark this website and share it with your friends and family. We appreciate you reading. Go on get working in the kitchen!