Homemade Keto Pecan Cheesecake
If you're looking for a simple way to impress your guests with keto pecan cheesecake, this recipe is great! It requires only 18 ingredients and is amazingly straightforward to prepare.
Upon that website, we have shown how to make keto pecan cheesecake using ingredients that you probably had in your kitchen.
You do not have to go out to enjoy these tasty keto pecan cheesecake. They seem to be easy to prepare at home!🙂😉
By: Eat better food team
Ratings : 4.6 ⭐ from 541 votes
Website : eatbetterfood.co
- 115 gr almond flour
- 35 gr crushed pecans
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 450 gr mascarpone cheese
- 225 gr ricotta cheese
- 150 gr erythritol
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- Pecan Crumble
- 60 gr almond flour
- 60 gr crushed pecans
- 2 tablespoons golden erythritol
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
The aforementioned ingredients are available at conventional markets, as well as in minimarkets and supermarkets.
Here's a complete guide to make keto pecan cheesecake easily, fail-safe and definitely delicious. Here is how you achieve it.
- Preheat the oven to 180° fan. Grease a cheese cake pan and lay the baking paper for easier removal once cooled.
- Cheesecake base/crust - mix all ingredients together until it forms into a ball.
- Let it sit for 10 min at room temperature. Lay the crust in the cheesecake pan evenly.
- Pre-cook for 15 min. Remove from oven and let it cool completely before adding the cheese layer.
- Cheesecake layer - Add all ingredients in a bowl and incorporate well with an electric mixer. The mixture is really liquid but don't worry it will harden after cooking/cooling.
- Pour the mixture over the almond crust and bake for 45 min. Remember cheesecakes love a humid environment, so I always use a separate tray with water on the bottom rack.
- Pecan crunch - Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- After those 45 min remove the cheesecake from the oven and sprinkle the pecan crunch on top.
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 min.
- Leave it cool completely at room temperature then add to the fridge for 4h or overnight. Enjoy!
So, that's it for this special recipe for keto pecan cheesecake.
We really appreciate your attention. I'm sure you'll start by making this at home. There will be more interesting recipes you can make at home.
Don't forget to bookmark this site and share it with your colleagues. We appreciate you reading. Go on get working in the kitchen!